Tuesday 24 January 2012

Things that make me feel better

If you, like me are full of negative and anxious thoughts at times you should try and focus/think about things you enjoy doing and are able to do. Mine are:

Bathing my son of an evening - I think is because it's getting towards his bed time and after he goes to sleep I can get the evening to relax.

Being with family - I look forward to being with family as they are my "safe people", it makes me feel a little more safer and relaxed.

Relaxing in bed - Once the day is done I like to watch TV in and/or use the laptop to take my mind off things.

Doing housework - Yes it's is boring but when little one has finished making a mess cleaning up takes my mind off things, plus it takes a little while to get things straight so it's a good way to fill an hour or so.

I cannot think of anything else but thinking about doing these things/actually doing them help take the edge off a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment