Saturday 21 January 2012

In The Beginning.....

I started to suffer with panic attacks and anxiety in about 2003, I didn't use any medication as I was scared of the side effects so had some counselling instead which really worked after I saw the 2nd person. I had 6 free sessions and it really helped a lot, my anxiety was 99% cured, though I still used to get a bit anxious when going to new places or with new people but I just did it and I had been happy ever since!

Then in the later part of 2011 I started to get anxiety over work and then my vertigo attacks started to become more frequent which sent me over the top and have a major panic attack and went to A&E. For a week or two  after I was left shaking, feeling sick, fidgety to the point where I could not sit down for 5 minutes without pacing up and down, and of course diarrhoea every morning I woke between 5-6am!

About 18 days I got put on Sertraline which has helped but still get very anxious in the morning and fear that I am going to have another vertigo attack. At the moment it's kinda living each day as it comes so let's see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment