Tuesday 24 January 2012

Mornings seem to be the worst

I tend to wake up about 5-6am then cannot get back to sleep. I always seem to dread the mornings because my anxiety is at it's worst. As soon as I wake my stomach feels sick and thoughts go whizzing around my head, at the moment it's the worry about going back to work, I always find something to worry about. When I do actually get up I gag like mad almost being sick and my head feels quite disconnected and dizzy which makes my stomach churn.

I spose I dread the mornings as it's like "ok here we go again, another day of anxiety". The Sertraline has helped but I just need to be able to combat these negative thoughts about being dizzy, I've had vertigo like spinning on and off since 2003 and I dunno why it bothers me now! I try to think "if it happens it will pass" but then I feel the fear again and it keeps on worrying me. I must try and find away to confront it.

Any way, today I am going to have a lazy day and just spend some time chilling out as it's to wet and cold to do much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment